http://beadworks.comBeadworks, Atlanta, GA
– quality components of all kinds, very pleasant phone conversations, and efficient delivery. I first met them when I found their fully-stocked mother store in the center of London on a tiny lane.http://equatoriaworld.comEquatoria, Del Mar, CA
– This is where I buy crosses and crucifixes in bronze, pewter, and sterling. This site is very easy to navigate and has good clear photos. They are very pleasant on the phone. You do need to have a tax exempt I'd # to gain access.
- olivewood beads of many sizes in smooth, carved, round and oval, as well as laser cut Christian symbols in 3 sizes. They are pleasant on the phone.http://olrm.comOur Lady’s Rosary Makers, Louisville, KY
– I have bought their nickel silver crucifixes and centers for rosaries – the details are exquisite and the price is inexpensive.http://rosaryshop.comThe Rosary Shop, McMinnville, OR
– They have a wide variety of crosses and crucifixes in a wide range of prices and are very pleasant on the phone.http://thebeadbar.comThe Bead Bar, Orlando FL
– They have a wonderful variety of beads of all kinds, mostly on strands, and they offer classes. They are a full service shop. This is my beadshop when we are visiting our children.http://IntlGem.comInternational Gem and Jewelry Show
- They have Retail in the front half as you enter, but with your tax exempt ID card, you can buy Wholesale in the back.
The following shops have no websites: Knot Just Beads, Mobile AL, Glorianna’s Fine Crafts, Santa Fe, NM, and The Bead Shop, West University/Houston TX.